Application submission and contact information
Send your application to Professor Bruno Buchberger, the head of the program:
with cc to Mrs. Betina Curtis, the CAO of the program:
The application must contain:
- motivation letter including favorite area(s) of specialization
- certificate of bachelor degree *)
- a detailed list of all courses you passed so far (for the bachelor degree and beyond): name of course, credit hours, grade
- recommendation letters by professors of your current university (preferably from professors with whom we have an academic cooperation)
- certificate of English as a study and working language.
(For the application, copies of the documents are sufficient. Originals will be necessary when you will have been accepted. All documents must be in English language!)
We interview all applicants via Skype.
*) Note that a variety of different bachelor study subjects (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Informatics, etc.) are possible as a prerequisite for the Universal Computing Master Study.
Based on the information in the application and the interview, the applicants are ranked. Ranking will be the basis for deciding about reduced tuition and fellowships.